To fully maximize the good vibes I’m feeling right now, I’m currently in the process of retraining my brain. Generally, I would like to think of myself as a positive person, but I am prone to overthinking. A lot.
So, this usually causes me to talk myself out of stepping out on faith and trying new things. Consequently, I am now finding myself being fed up with the status quo. Which means that right now, I am in the season of taking my power back. And finally, I have decided that I am done with my old way of thinking and that it’s time to rewire my brain!
Positive affirmations are a dope way to challenge unhelpful thoughts, so as a result, many people use positive affirmations as motivation or to boost their confidence.
I personally am using positive affirmations to get rid of negative self-talk and to connect with my inner child. After all, in order to get to the next level, you must make changes – and I’ve been pushing myself to say my affirmations at least twice a day and also whenever I feel anxious. After I recite my affirmations, I usually feel more grounded and ready to take on the world.
And right now, it’s officially summertime y’all! Therefore, we need our inner baddies to flourish! We can’t be hot girls on the outside, but cold as ice on the inside!
So, here are 10 affirmations to make this summer the best one yet!
- I am becoming more confident every day.
- I have the freedom and power to be a bad bitch.
- I give myself permission to be successful and to enjoy the fruits of my labor.
- Like it or not… I am simply that bitch.
- Money flows to me on a constant and consistent basis.
- I am a sexy, beautiful being worthy of love.
- I deserve a life of ease and I am getting closer to the life of my dreams
- I am here to experience pleasure and I am able to relax and receive love.
- I am open to all the abundance that the universe has in store for me.
- Last but not least. My favorite: Ima boss ass bitch bitch bitch.
Say these affirmations out loud or to yourself. Implement them into your daily routine and you’ll be surprised at how much your confidence boosts! Use the vibrant energy of the summer to train your brain to think more positively.